So, you know those times, when you have a toddler in your house, and it just gets.....
....a little......
....too quiet?
Yeah......
It's mascara.
And, actually, I'm pretty impressed about how well she did around her eye.
And it was an easy cleanup; luckily it wasn't waterproof.
But, it was a brand new tube!!
Which, luckily, was completely free with couponing. : )
Did I mention it was in a 'childproofed' cupboard??????
And, I feel like a hypocrite taking a picture of it, as if I approve or something....
But, still.
I'm heading for two of these????
This is a new part of parenting for us; not wanting to eliminate the desire for exploration, but she needs to know not to do these things again.
The same thing happened 2 nights ago with crayons on the floor. And the wall.
Oh, and having her clean it up with us or herself does no good, she thinks that's a reward! She looooves to help Mommy and Daddy clean. So, we talk about it, time out if applicable, pray it doesn't happen again. I certainly understand the temptation to say 'bad girl', etc, but we just focus on 'not a good choice', etc.
Did I mention the dog ate doughnuts off the counter last night??
IS IT A FULL MOON OR SOMETHING?
No comments:
Post a Comment