I want to take a minute to send you to the blog of one of my favorite people and best friends in the whole world: That Kind of Mom She is an amazing person, wonderful mom and I just love her! Her blog is so awesome and today’s post is no exception. She is very brave and honest in today’s post and I just love her for all that she does. We’ve known each other since we were 8!!!
Just for fun, here’s a special outfit for WIWW. Last Thursday was (I hope you all know!) the premiere of the final Harry Potter movie. As for every other, I went to the midnight showing, in costume of course!! I didn’t take a picture that night, but here is a pic of me last Halloween (along with my beautiful family) in the same outfit. I am so sad that the movies are done being released, because all of my friends know that I am one of those crazy fans!!! I made most of my outfit myself, back in college, for the premiere of the 3rd movie. I embroidered the Gryffindor colors on the vest and sewed on the patch to my robes myself. (Nelson's costume is from Goodwill, Kalaya's from Babies R Us)
Gryffindor Scarf and patch: Ebay
Vest, graduation robe: Goodwill
Black Skirt: Buffalo Exchange
White shirt, red tie: no idea, borrowed from my husband
Black Knee socks (yup!): Ross
Black Flats: Payless Shoe Source
I am linking with That Kind of Mom
2 comments:
So cute, I am jealous of your awesome costume! Thanks so much for your love and support!
Love this blog - and, loved your friend's as well - she seems a great gal, brave and true, and to be admired. Please thank her from your Auntie! Looking forward to pics in the next weeks/months :)e
Post a Comment