Yup, it is still chilly here. I can get away with these tall boots that I love and cost me next to nothing, because I bought them with Kohl's Cash and birthday money in November!!!
The family picture shows my dress I wore to church for Easter. I LOVE this dress. Last summer I wanted to get a new summer print to wear to events such as weddings, etc. I absolutely love the 50s housewife-type dresses. I tried on several and made a point not to read the price tag, because I wanted to buy something that made me feel good, not just because it was inexpensive. I tried this dress on and fell in love with it (it even has housewife pockets!!) and when I checked the price tag afterward, discovered it was $100. : ( I couldn't remember if it was on a sale rack or not, because it was the last one, so I decided to brave it and go up the the cash register. And, get this???? IT WAS 75% off!!! 25 bucks!! It made it even more awesome. I love it. I may wear it to my 10 year reunion this summer. And, of course, every good house wife has to wear pearls. : )
(Tomorrow's 'Small Style' will include a detailed description of Kalaya's Easter outfit!)
No comments:
Post a Comment