Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 23

Today I am thankful for the SNOW! It's so pretty and magical. Of course, it's easy for me to say that, I don't have to drive in it or worry about the ice. And now the sun is out and the temperature is still below freezing, but I get to enjoy it from inside my house with heating. I brought a snow ball into the house for Kalaya to see and we'll go out in it for a little while today. She liked the snow ball and didn't act like it was cold at all. She carried it all over the house and kept rubbing it on her face. Silly girl!

1 comment:

Patti said...

One of my favorite quotes (I believe from Anne Sexton): "I am made younger each year at the first snow..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...