Thursday, September 25, 2008

Of Course

Alright, so of course yesterday I blog about how great my pregnancy is going and how I haven't had any morning sickness.  Apparently I did not knock on wood hard enough!!!  After showering this morning, I started feeling sick while I was getting dressed.  I ran into the bathroom and sure enough, THREW UP.  Not just once, 4 or 5 times.  Great.  Well, at least I know why.  I was hungry!  I need to start eating the SECOND I get up, not waiting half an hour while I get ready.  I'm going to start sleeping with fruit or dry cereal right next to my bed.  I'll let you know how that goes tonight.  The worst part was that I had nothing at all to throw up, so it was more like dry heaving.  YUCK! 

On another note, The Office season premiere tonight!!!

Oh and we're affectionately referring to baby as Baby Balki until we know other information.  (we've been watching Perfect Strangers on DVD!!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...